FML - Lineker GW 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Run for Moderator 2008!

3 posters

Go down

The Run for Moderator 2008! Empty The Run for Moderator 2008!

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:14 pm

Hello. Ever wanted to moderate a Football Manager Forum?!? Well here's your big chance.

Simply, I would like you to tell us your name, FML club name and a few lines about yourself. In this you could include your age, favourite football club, when you first began playing Football Manager and why you like it so much.

I will read through each persons entry and pick out the winner who will be chosen to moderate the forum.

The Run for Moderator will last 10-15 days unless I decide to close it early.

Good Luck everyone Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://linekergw.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Run for Moderator 2008! Empty Re: The Run for Moderator 2008!

Post  Peirato Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:58 am

This is pretty much an about you thread right?

My names Dean, im 26 years of age, and i will be manger of Tolles Peirato. I've been playing the SI games since the original CM days (including the italian and spanish leagues), ive tried other manager games like the FIFA series but never found any to be as addictive and life threatening as FM. It's always been my dream to mod, ever since i stumbled upon my first forum (probably). Just to add i'm online pretty much all day trying to avoid doing what i'm paid to do.

Peirato

Back to top Go down

Post  bigniko Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:22 pm

My name is Nick Steer i am aged 18 i will be the manager of the team Bigniko Juniors and i have much experience of forums and enjoy talking to people who are part of a community i am on the computer whenever i am at home which is more at night but i have always wanted to be a mod of a forum but havn't really tried to become one but i could be happy to be a mod if that be possible thank you Smile i havehad about 4 - 5 years experience of football manager and championship manager and my favourite team is AFC Bournemouth as it is my home town.

bigniko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum